The Software Engineer leads the development of software applications.
This position meets users to understand and document requirements, proposes software and database designs, writes technical specifications, code and test software applications. Due to the specific nature of our client as a non-for-profit organization, the ideal candidate has to be in alignment with the goals and vision of the organization so as to support the scientific research community, whilst also being willing to understand clinical trials in this context.
- Lead analysis and development of internal application or integration between systems, internal or external.
- Develop and/or review technical documentation including user requirements, design and functional specifications, test protocols, validation reports.
- Develop new internal applications using approved technology stack.
- Maintain existing application including defect correction and feature enhancement.
- Design and implement databases and backend APIs.
- Develop automatic unit tests, integration tests, and functional tests of new and existing applications.
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, or same level acquired through experience.
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering, including software analysis, development, and testing.
- Prior experience with managing projects related to Qualified/Validated systems.
- Strong knowledge of GIT and Continuous Integration with automatic testing.
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools and Techniques.
- Practical experience with angular 2 (angular.io).
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET Entity Framework are assets.
- Proficiency in python or at least practical knowledge of the language.
- Experience with Delphi is an asset.
- Strong interest in clinical trials and scientific software.
- Well organized, open-minded, and able to work on different projects in parallel.
- Capacity to explain complex technical details in clear and plain language.
- Good written & spoken English (French and/or Dutch are assets).
Our client offers a highly stimulating, professional & friendly atmosphere in an international environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.