As Operational security officer your main responsibilities are:
- Execute the day-to-day security monitoring (ie: patch & antivirus deployment, logs analysis, ldentity & Access management monitoring…).
- ldentify technical vulnerabilities and define remediation measures.
- Monitor network security configuration (firewall rules, proxies, DNS. .).
- Monitor security configuration (system hardening).
- For each subject; in collaboration with Infrastructure department, define and implement remediation measures when required.
- Manage SSL/TLS Certificates
As backup system and network engineer and Help Desk support
- Backup Network Engineer (GTS), example:
Networking : VLAN, Routage
FW : Paloalto
Backup servers & DRP
- Backup System Engineer (VTR), example:
Windows OS setup and maintenance: ONS, DHCP, FTP, AD, Exchange, Azure environment, 0365, Azure Cloud, IIS, MSSQL, OS : Windows – Linux, VMWare : ESX – Vsphere
Backup support Help Desk IT (DTH)
- Bachelor or Master in IT
- At least 10-years’ experience in IT – 5-years’ experience as technical security officer.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT security infrastructure and systems (hardware, operating systems, storage, networking, firewalls,)
- Practical knowledge of Active Directory, WSUS
- Knowledge of vulnerability management best practices (ie: OWASP)
- Proven experience with scripting languages (i.e.Powershell).
- Working knowledge of entire TCP/IP or OSI network protocol stack, including major protocols such as IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, FTP, and SSH.
- Working knowledge of popular cryptography algorithms and protocols: AES, MD5, SHA, …
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, OSCP is a differentiator
- Fluent English, good level in French and/or Dutch
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.