It concerns a position as medior .NET developer in Mechelen, which is a relatively young company in full bloom that specializes in the generation and supply of green electricity and natural gas.
- Together with the rest of the team, you analyze how you will develop the requirements and assignments;
- After a review of the analysis you will develop the extensions of the .NET applications as described in the analysis;
- In addition to the unit tests you also carry out (automated) functional tests to verify the correct quality of the applications and to correct them if necessary.
- You have an analytical and pragmatic mind, with at least two years of applied work experience with .NET framework, C # ;
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle 12c & SQL) ;
- Knowledge of MVC ;
- Knowledge of Umbraco is a plus ;
- Experience developing enterprise applications ;
- Experience with Scrum or you are willing to learn ;
- You have a good knowledge of English ;
- You have an eye for detail and structure ;
- You are not scared by the prospect of working in a relatively young company where not everything is set in stone yet?
- Would you like to work within an ambitious IT team in a flexible working environment? Do you find it important to be able to continuously develop your qualities to the full?
- Is a good work / life balance crucial for you?
- Then we might have found the ideal job for you! Our client ticks all these boxes in combination with a very attractive salary package with extensive extralegal conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.