The candidate has the full delivery responsibility from functional design up to Go Live.
- Plans the work with the internal teams (Business, IT domains, architecture) and the external suppliers
- Manages the work, reviews plan and progress
- Identifies risks and handles issues in a proactive manner
- Owns the budget for the release
- Is reviewing the quality of the work and proposes actions to maintain and improve the quality
Candidate has a university degree (e.g. economics, commercial engineer, civil engineer, exact sciences, …). He/she has minimum 5 years proven experience in project management
Candidate has a good basis of English and is fluent in French and Dutch.
He/she should have a combination of qualities:
- good listener and at the same time challenging the input (from Business, from development teams, …)
- well structured in his/her work
- takes care of the details
- has passion for his job and is ready to what is needed to reach the target
- be creative and pro-active
- take a step back and identify opportunities for improvement
- previous experience in working as a consultant of working with consultants onshore or offshore is a plus
Fascinating job with further growth prospects within the group.
Competitive compensation & benefits package in a permanent employment position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.