Reporting directly to the International Audit & Risk Manager, you will execute and report, operational audits of our client activities in the country, in order to support and advise the Group and the local management in ensuring the proper application of the operational guidelines.
- Plan, prepare and after approval of the International Audit & Risk Manager, roll out all initiatives required, in order to perform sound and qualitative on-site operational audits
- Execute all initiatives related to on site operational audits, in order to collect all data needed to provide the Group and local management with a sound, qualitative and objective insight in the application of the operational (cash management, fraud) guidelines
- Analyze audit findings, prepare and validate the audit report and present the main findings and suggestions for improvement to the Group and/or local management, in order to provide the management with clear insights in potential risks, non-respect of guidelines and procedures, and improvement potential.
- Follow up audit conclusions related to the audit dossiers under control, in order to make sure that managers apply the audit recommendations in line with the standards set by the company.
- Perform business analyses, which encompass the analysis of goals, projects, processes or data within the company, in order to advise and provide business intelligence to management
- Remain up to date according to audit techniques and evolutions, in order to reinforce internal credibility based on sound and up to date audit knowledge.
Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or Commercial Sciences.
Fluent communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
1 to 3 years of experience in operational audit (industrial or retail environment is required).
Proven analytical skills and organizational abilities.
The ability to work autonomously.
A true-born team player, who takes initiatives, is flexible, creative, eager to learn.
Our client offers you a challenging role in an International Audit Team and a competitive salary + company car.