You provide the necessary IT support so that all users can work with efficient, well-maintained and up to date computer applications.
You are responsible for installing, maintaining, configuring and repairing (existing) hardware and software.
You are the first contact for the users, support their hardware & software applications.
You Support, train and guide users quickly and efficiently and resolve incidents / requests.
You ensure the follow up of the applications that are managed by the IT department.
You control the servers and IT equipment available to users.
You contribute to the optimization of the service.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Computer Science
- 3 – 7 years of relevant experience
- You have a thorough knowledge of hardware (PCs and printers) and Microsoft
- You are friendly and client oriented
- You can work independently but also a team
- You are fluent French and have a good knowledge of English and Dutch
- You have a good knowledge of antivirus, firewall, switches, exchange, Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry…
- You are analytical, accurate, flexible, creative, assertive
Real opportunity to evolve.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.