The Position will oversee all human resources operations: Employer branding, Talent Acquisition and Development, Employee Engagement & Workforce Retention, Performance Management, Succession Plan, Communication, and Labour Relations & Administration.
- Develop HR strategies, policies and practices to ensure all HR initiatives are in line with our client’s Vision and People Philosophy.
- Support and advise leadership and employees on interpretation and application of employment laws, employee agreements and HR policies and practices
- Support the team to manage their workforce optimally in the context of headcount, budget and target defined, maintaining a healthy intake of new talent, and ensuring compliance with the governing labor law of the country of premise
- Monitor and report on workforce, drive Talent Management, Talent Development and Succession planning as well as carry out the employee engagement and retention activities.
- Develop Employee branding to attract talent and facilitate collaboration with European partners.
- Develop adequate recruitment and on-boarding processes.
- Drive HR Processes “Performance Management System” and “Learning & Development”.
- Drive HR processes through SF Powered HCM Platform “People Connect”.
- Foster a positive workplace culture and assist employee to strengthen the collaboration with their peers.
- Responsible for employee relations; conduct investigations to respond to employment issues, recommend solutions and assist with problem resolutions
- Handle work authorization applications; liaise with immigration providers to ensure work authorizations are valid and promptly renewed in compliance with local legislations
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of HR records required by law and/or local governing bodies, and other departments in the organization
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures HR policies, procedures, and reporting are compliant
- Implement HR & Admin policies in line with company standards and provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- To supervise the time office and attendance activities.
- Effective Liasoning with government / semi – govt. authorities/ local bodies to ensure good public relations.
- Delivering on the monthly Payroll and related compliance as per the country norm in collaboration with the office coordinator.
- Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or company needs
- To carry out the responsibilities regarding the facility administration and other such as travel, accommodation, accounting etc.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources with 10 years to 15 years of experience
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines
- HR experience ideally as an HR business partner in a technical environment, chemical industry or research & development center in Europe
- Extensive knowledge of HR practices, procedures and labor laws related to the region of operation
- Strong leadership skills and proactive in nature
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, multicultural and diverse environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated
- Proficient in all MS Office applications. With experience on SAP Success Factors
We offer you the opportunity to have real development opportunities and long-term perspectives