The Division Manager:
- Develops the commercial aspect of his activity.
- Manages the staff, projects and the construction sites of his division by achieving profitability, customer satisfaction as well as a professional and personal development of the highest possible workers.
- Manages a turnover of 5 to 10 million euros
- Assures the supervision of the Project Managers and the other collaborators in his division
- Prepares price offers and submissions
- Prepares installation projects
- Establishes contact with the suppliers, ensures the placement of supply orders and comparative offers
- Maintains client contact
- Schedules the operations / works (staff and/or material)
- Visits and follows up of the construction site as well as a periodic inspection (min. on a monthly basis). Participates in site meetings and writing of reports, if necessary. Writes the following documents: Individual Health and Safety Plan (IHSP), risk analyses, etc.
- Monitors the site in compliance with safety rules. Verify that works performed on the construction site are carried out in accordance with the prescribed rules.
- Controls the services and the expenses, analyzes the budget and the profitability of the building site. Establishes the invoicing of the building sites and arranges the administrative and budgetary follow-up of its building sites.
- Controls the equipment on site and other equipment for which the DM is responsible.
- Participates in monthly meetings (Staff) and work sessions in the area of business development
- Active participation in the management of the quality of his division as well as the respect for the internal procedures.
- Ensures and stimulates the development of his employees’ skills.
- Holder of a higher diploma with technical orientation (ideally engineer)
- Previous professional experiences, ideally between 5 and 7 years
- Good command of both French, Dutch and English
- Good communicator, both orally and in writing
- Someone who can delegate and identify priorities
- Someone who is calm and stress-resistant
- Someone who is methodical and rigorous
- The ability to fulfill a strategic function;
- A diversified job with many challenges;
- An attractive fee with fringe benefits
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.