For his Parking Management System cell, which is a part of the European Operations department, our client is looking for a Data system Supervisor.
You will ;
- use various techniques to bring value and insights to the division
- Ensure data integrity by identifying data gaps, errors, anomalies, inconsistencies
- Perform root cause analyses of errors and failures to complete work timely and implement necessary corrective action plans
- Seek continuously for opportunities to instantiate automation and standardization across all processes
- Play a key bridge role and interact with the R&D department, the IT department and the suppliers
Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or comparable fields
Good level in English, French and Dutch
At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar function
Excellent knowledge of SQL language and Microsoft Excel (sort, filter, formulas…)
Excellent communications skills: good analytical skills & synthesis skills,
Pro-active attitude , autonomous
Rigorous, serious and attention to detail;
Excellent Troubleshooting and Error Handling
Passionate about working with data
Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Our client offers a permanent contract, a competitive salary package, company car, including an extensive package of additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.