- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support the organization in the daily use of data and ensure adherence to legal and organization standards.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades, etc.).
- Troubleshoot data-related problems.
- Work with organization to prioritize business and information needs.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in data management, data transformation tools, data governance, data modeling, data analysis
- Ability to work with large data sets and extrapolate conclusions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Experience in people coaching and team management
- Industry experience is preferred
- Global exposure
- Thorough working proficiency in English, any other language is an asset
You’ll be joining a very dynamic international association.
An open culture in which we encourage responsible behavior and collaboration.
Belgian employment contract with a remuneration in line with your experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.