As a Data & Business Intelligence Architect you will be at the heart of the organization.
Data is hot and companies need to use the data to come to insights.
But do they know who is using their data? And which data? Are they using correct data?
As a data and BI Architect, you will support our internal and external clients to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture.
This means that you will work closely with business directors and information management teams (internal and external) to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Defines, challenge and prioritize data requirements.
- Design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing/future IT landscape.
- Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Design, develop and continuously improve supporting activities (automation, scheduling, security models, impact assessment of new changes …)
- Accountable for End to End solution.
- 5 years of professional experience in similar key responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge in data warehouse dimensional modelling. Hands on knowledge with ETL tool (Microsoft)
- Hands on knowledge with at least BI tool (MS Power BI, Reporting Services)
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modelling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
- Knowledge of latest market trends. (Big Data, Blockchain, AI, Cloud, Mobile, …)