Our new colleague is capable of building successful relationships in the Brussels and Antwerp offices and beyond to undertake an active role in pitches and in the management of a number of client relationships, working with partners and teams to develop deep knowledge of our relationships with clients.
- Take a leading role in the preparation of major pitches, requests for proposals and other types of tenders.
- Provide guidance and advice with respect to major pitches and tenders run by practice groups, industry groups and other offices or teams.
- Develop and drive the implementation of annual client plans.
- Conduct client relationship reviews and, where relevant, post transaction / matter reviews and pitch debriefs.
Facilitate closer coordination and alignment of the Industry Groups:
- Assist to create and maintain a matrix of all major client development activities per predetermined Industry Group (client conference programs, relationship reviews, pitches and other service proposals, etc.).
- Assist to create and maintain all major development activities on behalf of a portfolio of target clients per Industry Group.
- Help to conduct more client reviews; providing guidance and training at practice, industry group, and office as required.
Support the Belgian priority clients
- Help to evaluate the existing client base to identify significant opportunities for growth.
- Create key account plans for target clients, centered on the needs and expectations of the client.
Coach on good strategic account management processes and facilitating the roll out of other new best practices or standards.
As part of the Business Development Marketing & Communications team, you will also be involved in promoting our marketing campaigns, clients Alerts, internal and external communications (including social media), and internal and external events where needed
An enthusiastic, and team player Business Development Advisor for the Client Development Team (which is part of our larger Business Development, Marketing and Communication Department). Detail-oriented, pragmatic, eager to learn and able to manage different tasks and responsibilities. Experience in the legal industry is a must.
- Graduate level (law or business degree preferred);
- Have experience with writing pitches and with pitching itself;
- Have at least 3 years work experience (preferably a background as a lawyer, tax advisor, Bid Manager or Business Development Advisor)
- First-class English written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Able to bring good judgement and empathy to sensitive situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to successfully manage internal and external relationships and projects across a global organization.
- Be well-versed in PowerPoint and excel
- Savvy in understanding and adapting to the expectations and the needs of different cultures across the Firm.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to readjust and reorganize plans and deal and manage change in a professional services environment.
- 6-months temp-to-permanent contract.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.