The administrative application expert will work in partnership with the functional project manager, the computer referents and the user services concerned.
The candidate’s role consists of the following aspects :
- Set up applications in accordance with institutional coherence
- Provide technical support as an application expert (in this context, it is not excluded that participation in a role as a home caretaker is requested)
- Design, implement and monitor the interfaces between, to and from these applications. Analyze operational errors and propose preventive measures to reduce occurrences.
- In partnership with the functional referents, the application expert will apply the changes planned by the suppliers (these evolutions are systematically installed outside the working days and hours)
- Program all or part of the necessary peripheral software
- Develop test protocols, test and remove errors
- Train users or referrals
- Produce technical manuals for the infrastructure and helpdesk departments
- Maintain data consistency
- Extract or exploit data
- Bachelor or Master in IT
- Minimum 3 years of probative professional experience in a similar position
- Mastery of Prince 2, Agile, ITIL, BPMN methodologies
- French-speaking or Dutch-speaking with a very good level of English, both written and spoken.
- Capable of performing analysis schemes, making technological choices and / or organizing data, writing documentation and procedures for the helpdesk
- Willingness to collaborate in a team of about a dozen people
- Knowledge of how to work independently and willingness to take initiatives
A full-time indefinite contract within a stable professional body, focusing on skills development and quality of services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.