- You provide the necessary IT support so that all users can work with efficient, well-maintained and up to date computer applications.
- You are responsible for installing, maintaining, configuring and repairing (existing) hardware and software.
- You are the first contact for the users, support their hardware & software applications.
- You Support, train and guide users quickly and efficiently and resolve incidents / requests
- You ensure the follow up of the applications that are managed by the IT department.
- You control the servers and IT equipment available to users.
- You contribute to the optimization of the service
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows sever, Active Directory, Exchange, Vmware, DNS, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, Citrix
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls
- You are friendly and client oriented, able to adapt your speech to your interlocutor
- Eager to progress and improve your skills
- You are fluent French, Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
- You are analytical, accurate, flexible, creative and assertive.
An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits (company car, meal vouchers, insurances…)