Position in the organigram
The HR Manager reports directly to the CEO of the group. (S)he is in daily contact with the workers’ representatives, at all levels. (S)he notifies the management of the best practices in terms of the implementation of human resources within the company.
The mission of the HR Manager is to manage the “hard” and “soft” aspects of human resources in Belgium. As such, his/her responsibilities are as follows:
- The definition and implementation of a global HR strategy for the company;
- The preparation and drafting of the job descriptions, work contracts and amendments thereto, as well as of end-of-contract correspondence;
- The implementation of the company’s recruitment and selection strategy: definition of requirements, validation, management and coordination of applications and interviews, drafting of offers, choice of selection channels, conduct of interviews, then introduction, integration and follow-up of new employees;
- Management of careers and internal mobility;
- Payroll supervision and management;
- Monitoring the proper enforcement of personnel administration measures as defined in the work regulations and social law : remuneration, vacation, sickness, leave of absence, etc.;
- Social relations management, including the organization of social elections as representative of the employer at the Works Council.
- Negotiation and drafting of collective labour agreements: CCT 129, CCT149 and CCT200.
- Management of the company’s training centre: identification of needs, definition and negotiation of training plans, search for suppliers, implementation and reporting.
- Management of conflicts and of workers’ behavioural problems;
- Daily management of a team.
- Proposal and monitoring of specific HR projects.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Master’s degree (labour sciences, law, …) or equivalent through experience.
- Trilingual (French, Dutch, English).
- At least 5-10 years of experience as a human resources manager.
- Excellent knowledge of social law.
- Active listening skills, interest in mediation, diplomacy.
- Great negotiator and good communicator.
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Independent and stress-resistant.