The purpose of the on-site analyst is to ensure the proper functioning of personal computing and office technology so as to ensure that the end user can accomplish business tasks in the most efficient and effective manner.
This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving customer requests and escalations from the Global Service Desk. Problem resolution will involve the use of incident management tools , as well as hands-on support at the on-site level.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, managing mobile devices, implementing file backups, and configuring applications ;
- Owns and drives issues to resolution including escalation to specialized resources within the broader IT organization. Remains engaged on issues until resolution ;
- Provides technical support to client facilities, such as video conferencing and audio conferencing services ;
- Participates in improvements when they relate to the on-site IT environment ;
- Serves as an advocate for the organization’s information security management system. Assists customers so they can work efficiently within the ISMS framework ;
- Tests repairs to ensure problems have been adequately resolved ;
- Performs post-resolution follow-ups on customer requests ;
- Evaluates documented resolutions and analyses trends so as to prevent future problems ;
- Fields incoming requests from customers both via telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner ;
- Builds relationship with customers ;
- Performs preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printer and peripherals ;
- Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting ;
- Accesses software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently-asked questions resources on the Internet that aid in problem resolution ;
- Supports, operates and maintains AV equipment for live meetings and events ;
- Provides support and demonstrates expert knowledge of online webinar tools and applications.
- Bachelor degree in IT ;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in the field of computer science, information sciences or related ;
- Knowledge of Microsoft MCP or other appropriate certification desired ;
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware with a focus on workstations and laptops ;
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows ;
- Significant experience with application support with Microsoft Office ;
- Proven track record working under Service Level Agreements and a Service Desk Framework ;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment ;
- In cases where supports needs to be provided, proficiency in English is required ;
- Flexibility to work on projects outside of office hours and during the weekend to ensure minimal disruption to the business is required from time to time.
The opportunity to work in a high-profile, internationally-oriented business environment and to occupy a key position within the company