- Electronic calendar management.
- Scheduling meetings (internally and externally).
- Making travel arrangements.
- Internal and external telephone contacts.
- Administrative file preparation and follow-up.
- Preparation and looking after seminar services.
- Typing and layout of correspondence, contracts, motions, notifications, and deeds of partnership (with dictaphone).
- In addition you will occasionally have to translate short documents (Dutch-French-English).
- Ideally you hold a university degree or at least a high school diploma.
- You are able to deal with internal as well as external contacts with a variety of nationalities and that is why we ask you to have excellent written and spoken language skills (Dutch-French-English).
- You are proficient in MS Office suite and are familiar with the Internet, Intranet (and PowerPoint).
- Since you are an essential force in daily administrative support we expect flexibility, stressresilience and perfect file follow-up.
- Having relevant experience in a legal environment and preferably in a large or medium law firm in Brussels is a plus.