Along with the Technical Manager Group, who oversees special projects, you manage the technical team, which is made up of two people: an architect and an industrial engineer.
Your mission is to conceive, build and arrange new buildings, as well as renovate existing buildings, in order to provide the clients of the group with accessible and functional buildings, while taking financial, environmental, and legal constraints into account.
As such, your responsibilities will revolve around the following tasks:
- Define the needs in terms of building arrangements;
- Conceptualise new buildings, according to the firm-specific standards and constraints;
- Draw plans with the Autocad programme;
- Have these concepts and plans validated;
- Define the specifications for the arrangements;
- Select the partners and suppliers for the arrangement;
- Ensure construction site follow-up;
- Organise and monitor the acceptance of construction works;
- Collaborate with various internal departments – business development, legal, finance, etc. – and with many external suppliers – architects, contractors, engineers, etc.
- Industrial or civil engineer;
- At least 10 years of experience in architecture and/or construction site supervision;
- Previous experience in project management;
- Knowledge of the Autocad software;
- Dutch with a thorough knowledge of English and French;
- Ability to work within a team and with various departments;
- Proven experience in the construction industry;
- The opportunity to work with an important player in high-growth real estate, and to occupy a strategic position;
- A diverse and international role, with no shortage of challenges;
- An attractive remuneration with fringe benefits;
- A permanent contract