This is a Temporary
position in Brussels.
- Writing test plans and test scenarios : The mission consists in writing a test plan and test scenarios based on existing documentation and existing functionalities. All the documents are written in English and must be accessible by any European reader having a basic knowledge of English.
- Preparing test data : In some cases test data must be created before executing the test scenarios.
- Executing the test scenarios : An important part of the mission is to execute the test plan / test scenarios (with the help of other testers) and to track the bugs before the deployment of the applications. This must be done with efficiency in mind and within the planning of the team.
- Follow up of defects : Enter and follow the defects in our bug-tracking tools. Update and maintain the test documents with the results of the tests. Achieving a high quality level in collaboration with the developers and the project leader will be the main goal
- Have a proven experience of test plan / test scenario writing.
- Be able to write in English.
- Have good knowledge of Dutch and French
- Be able to work both autonomous and in a team.
- Have a critical mind and dare to challenge.
- Be able to understand simple technical IT concepts like: Service and Client application, Web Service, Protocol, etc.
- Have a basic knowledge of databases and SQL Queries.
- Have experience in test automation by using GUI test tools which include a scripting language
- Knowledge of UML is a plus.
- Experience with Jira ticketing system and TFS tickets is a plus
- Start of this mission in January 2017.
- Contract on a one year basis, renewable.