This is a Permanent
position in Brussels.
Ref : LAG/394
- Works with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks..
- Plays an advisory role in application development or acquisition projects to assess security requirements and controls and to ensure that security controls are implemented as planned.
- Assists in developing security processes and procedures, and supports service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends information-security-related hardware and software, including developing business cases for security investments.
- Plays a supporting role in the execution of risk assessment activities, analyzing the results of audits (performed by other groups) to produce recommendations of acceptable risk and risk mitigation strategies.
- Develops and validates baseline security configurations for operating systems, applications, and networking and telecommunications equipment.
- Incident Detection and Response
- Participates in security investigations and compliance reviews, as requested by internal or external auditors.
- Monitors daily or weekly reports and security logs for unusual events.
- Four year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of significant work experience in the information technology security area.
- A certification is preferred: CISSP or GIAC are preferred as well: GCIH or similar
- Highly-developed communications skills, both written and oral in English, Dutch or French
- Experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewall technologies and administration is required.
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems [for example, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux and Solaris] and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, SIEM, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, vulnerability management, network scanning and desktop security tools.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security processes, procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts.
- Challenging opportunities to grow your talent professionally and personally.
- Competitive wages and advantages; professional training.