MedDRA and WHO coding specialist
This is a Temporary
position in Brussels.
- coding of the adverse events, medical history and concomitant medications to have this data uniform in a standardized format across the clinical trial.
- communication, through the Data Managers, with the sites to be able to code unclear terms.
- Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a health-related or scientific discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in coding in clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of medical concepts, biology and chemistry in support of medical encoding
- Thorough understanding of regulations, GCP, ICH Guidelines as they apply to coding of medical terminology.
- Experience with hierarchical dictionary reporting dictionaries and their versioning and maintenance; MedDRA and WHO-Drug.
- Computer literate; programming skills as well as skills in the use and management of computer databases are strong assets
- Good organizational & administrative skills
- Rigorous, attached to details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team spirit
- English very good (written & spoken), French & Dutch are assets