Embedded Software Developer
This is a Permanent
position in Liège.
- Develop cross-platform embedded software running on embedded Linux using POSIX API.
- Mainly involved in functionality of the system, communication with other systems and control/management of the system devices (components).
- Collaborate to the continuous enhancement of development procedures and plans
- Electronic engineering degree with IT orientation
- Proven experience in demanding industrial environments (defense, biomedical, infrastructure, transportation, nuclear …) is an asset
- Human skills in communication, autonomy, analytical mind, precision and adaptability.
- Advanced knowledge of French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Technical skills :
- Languages: C, Python, Bash
- Libraries: unit test library for C (cgreen, ctest, …)
- Operating Systems: Embedded Linux, Linux
- Norms: POSIX, MIL-STD norms (optional)
- Tools: software configuration tool (Subversion, CVS or Git), an issue tracker (Redmine, Bugzilla, Mantis, …), Office, gcov, valgrind
A challenging job in a dynamic environment